Dr. Hui, Qing
- Coordinated control and swarm optimization of large-scale physical network systems
- Modeling, analysis, and algorithm design for threat detection and design experimental systems
- Energy equipartition control and entropy-based optimization for cyber-physical network systems
- Optimal, robust, and adaptive control for resilience of multi-layer and multi-dependent networks
- Cybersecurity control based on hybrid and switched systems analysis and control techniques
- Qing Hui, "Optimal Semistable Control in Ad Hoc Network Systems: A Sequential Two-Stage Approach," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 779-784, 2013.
- Qing Hui, "Semistability of Nonlinear Systems Having a Connected Set of Equilibria and Time-Delays," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 2615-2620, 2012.
- Qing Hui, "Finite-Time Rendezvous Algorithms for Mobile Autonomous Agents," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 207-211, 2011.
- Qing Hui, Wassim M. Haddad, and Sanjay P. Bhat, " Semistability, Finite-Time Stability, Differential Inclusions, and Discontinuous Dynamical Systems Having a Continuum of Equilibria," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 10, pp, 2465-2470, 2009.
- Qing Hui, Wassim M. Haddad, and Sanjay P. Bhat, " Finite-Time Semistability and Consensus for Nonlinear Dynamical Networks," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 1887-1900, 2008.
- Wassim M. Haddad, VijaySekhar Chellaboina, Qing Hui, and Sergey G. Nersesov, “Energy- and Entropy-Based Stabilization for Lossless Dynamical Systems via Hybrid Controllers,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 52, no. 9, pp. 1604-1614, 2007.
- Wassim M. Haddad, VijaySekhar Chellaboina, and Qing Hui, Nonnegative and Compartmental Dynamical Systems. Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2010.
- ME 4334 Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems, Spring 2013, Spring 2012, Fall 2010, Spring 2010, Fall 2009, Spring 2009, Fall 2008
- ME/MATH 5312 Control Theory I, Fall 2010
- ME/MATH 5313 Control Theory II, Spring 2011
- ME 5311 Advanced Dynamics, Fall 2011
- ME 5314 Nonlinear Dynamics, Spring 2013