Dr. Hui, Qing
- Coordinated control and swarm optimization of large-scale physical network systems
- Modeling, analysis, and algorithm design for threat detection and design experimental systems
- Energy equipartition control and entropy-based optimization for cyber-physical network systems
- Optimal, robust, and adaptive control for resilience of multi-layer and multi-dependent networks
- Cybersecurity control based on hybrid and switched systems analysis and control techniques
Current Primary Projects
- DTRA HDTRA1-13-0048, PI: Multiagent Swarm Based
Application Software Development for Optimal Defense Strategy Synthesis of
Geospatial Physical Networks in Networked Environments
- DTRA HDTRA1-10-0090, PI: Balanced Coordinated
Algorithms for Damage Mitigation and Resource Allocation in Network Systems
Current Other Projects
- NSF DUE 1241735, co-PI: An Innovative Interdisciplinary
Cybersecurity Education Program for Protecting Critical Infrastructure
Selected Journal Publications at Texas Tech University
- Xianlin Zeng and Qing Hui, “Energy-Event-Triggered
Hybrid Supervisory Control for Cyber-Physical Network Systems,” IEEE Transactions on
Automatic Control, to appear.
- Qing Hui and Haopeng Zhang, “Optimal Balanced
Coordinated Network Resource Allocation Using Swarm Optimization,” IEEE Transactions on
Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, to appear.
- Xianlin Zeng, Zhenyi Liu, and Qing Hui, “Energy
Equipartition Stabilization and Cascading Resilience Optimization for
Geospatially Distributed Cyber-Physical Network Systems,” IEEE Transactions on
Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 25-43,
- Qing Hui, Wassim M. Haddad, James M. Bailey, and Tomohisa Hayakawa, “A Stochastic Mean Field Model for an Excitatory and Inhibitory Synaptic Drive Cortical Neuronal Network,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems,
vo. 25, no. 4, pp. 751-763, 2014.
- Yajuan Tang, Xiapu Luo, Qing Hui, and Rocky K. C. Chang, “Modeling the Vulnerability of Feedback-Control Based Internet Services to Low-Rate DoS Attacks,” IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security,
vol. 9. no. 3, pp. 339-353, 2014.
- Qing Hui, "Optimal Semistable Control in Ad Hoc Network Systems: A Sequential Two-Stage Approach," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 779-784, 2013.
- Qing Hui, "Semistability of Nonlinear Systems Having a Connected Set of Equilibria and Time-Delays," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 57, no. 10, pp. 2615-2620, 2012.
- Qing Hui, "Finite-Time Rendezvous Algorithms for Mobile Autonomous Agents," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 56, no. 1, pp. 207-211, 2011.
- Qing Hui, Wassim M. Haddad, and Sanjay P. Bhat, " Semistability, Finite-Time Stability, Differential Inclusions, and Discontinuous Dynamical Systems Having a Continuum of Equilibria," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 54, no. 10, pp, 2465-2470, 2009.
- Qing Hui, Wassim M. Haddad, and Sanjay P. Bhat, "Finite-Time Semistability and Consensus for Nonlinear Dynamical Networks," IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 53, no. 8, pp. 1887-1900, 2008.
Complete list of archival publications
at Texas Tech University
- ME 4334 Feedback Control of Dynamic Systems, Fall 2014, Spring 2013, Spring 2012, Fall 2010, Spring 2010, Fall 2009, Spring 2009, Fall 2008
- ME/MATH 5312 Control Theory I, Fall 2010
- ME/MATH 5313 Control Theory II, Spring 2011
- ME 5311 Advanced Dynamics, Fall 2014, Fall 2013, Fall 2011
- ME 5314 Nonlinear Dynamics, Spring 2013